General Terms and Conditions
1.1. Where El Mundo (hereinafter referred to as “El Mundo” or “we”) operates an e-commerce platform consisting of a website and a mobile application "marketplace" With assisted logistics and payment services for the sale and purchase of consumer products (" Mondo Store ") in the world .
1.2.These General Terms and Conditions apply to sellers and buyers on the El Mundo website, and these General Terms and Conditions govern your use of El Mondo and any related services..
1.3.When using the El Mundo website , you acknowledge that you accept these General Terms and Conditions in full. If you do not agree to the General Terms and Conditions or part of them, you must not use the El Mundo Store
In the event that you use the Mondo Store while carrying out other organizational business or projects, you acknowledge the following:
- 1.4.1. you have obtained the necessary authority to agree to these General Terms and Conditions;
- 1.4.2. warrant that you and the natural or legal person or other legal entity conducting your business or organizational project will comply with the general terms and conditions of this Contract; And
- 1.4.3. You agree that “you” in these General Terms and Conditions refers to a single user and the relevant person, company or legal entity unless otherwise required.
- 1.4.4. The customer is not entitled to create more than one account on the site, and when adding more than one account, the company has the right to ban additional accounts.
2. Registration and account
2.1. It is not permissible to register on El Mundo if you are under 18 years of age and accordingly you acknowledge that you have exceeded this age (when using El Mondo Store or agreeing to these General Terms and Conditions you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old)
2.2.You can register to create an account on El Mondo Store by completing the registration form and sending it to El Mondo Store.
2.3.You represent and warrant that all information provided on the registration form is complete and accurate.
2.4.If you register to open an account on Mondo Store, an email address/username and password will be requested and you agree to the following:
- 2.4.1. keep your password confidential;
- 2.4.2. notify Mondo immediately (through the means of communication described in Section 23) if your password is disclosed;
- 2.4.3. You acknowledge your responsibility for any activity on the Mundo Store resulting from your failure to maintain the confidentiality of your password, and that you may be held responsible for any losses that arise as a result of such failure..
2.5. You are obligated to use the account on your own and it is not permissible to transfer that account to any third party and you are responsible in the event that you delegate the management of your account to any third party.
2.6.Mondo has the right, at its absolute discretion and without prior notice or giving reasons, to suspend or cancel your account, and/or modify the account data, with Mondo obligated to refund the value of any of the products or services you have purchased on the site as long as you do not violate these general terms and conditions.
2.7.You can cancel your account on the Mondo Store by contacting us as indicated in section No. 23.
3. Terms and Conditions of Sale
3.1. You acknowledge and agree to the following:
- 3.1.1. that El Mundo Store is a website for sellers to sell their products and for buyers to purchase such products;
- 3.1.2. Although El Mondo accepts binding sales on behalf of the Seller, El Mondo is in no way considered a party to the transaction between Seller and Buyer;
- 3.1.3. A contract of sale and purchase of the product or products is concluded between the seller and the buyer. Therefore, you are obligated to buy or sell the product or products when the buyer confirms the purchase through the El Mundo website..
3.2. The contract of sale and purchase between the buyer and seller is subject to the terms of the seller’s business in accordance with these general terms and conditions. However, the following texts are added to the sale and purchase contract between the buyer and seller:
- 3.2.1. Selling at the same price as the product listed in the product list;
- 3.2.2. The price of the product includes all kinds of taxes, taking into account all the laws in force in international trade from time to time;
- 3.2.3. Delivery, packing and transportation charges, administrative fees, insurance costs, and other additional costs and charges are to be paid by the Buyer only if such charges and charges are clearly stated on the product listing;
- 3.2.4. Products shall be of a quality to the satisfaction of the Buyer, suitable and safe for any purpose specified in the product description listed, and shall conform to all physical specifications as per the product description listed by the Buyer on the El Mundo website; And
- 3.2.5. Seller warrants that it has the right to sell the Products, that it is the only legal owner and beneficiary of the Products, and that the Products are not subject to any rights or restrictions of third parties including third party intellectual property rights and/or the existence of criminal proceedings, insolvency, investigations or tax proceedings.
4. Products return and refund
4.1. Returns of products are managed by Buyers and acceptance of returned Products by Seller by El Mundo in accordance with the Returns page on El Mundo's website, as may be amended from time to time. Acceptance of a returned product is at El Mondo's sole discretion, and is subject to applicable laws.
4.2.Refunds for returned products are managed in accordance with the refunds page on El Mundo’s website , as may be amended from time to time and El Mondo rules regarding refunds apply at El Mondo’s discretion, subject to the laws in force in the region. El Mondo may offer refunds for returned products at its discretion, taking into account the following:
- 4.2.1. product price;
- 4.2.2. Domestic and/or international shipping charges (as shown on the refund page);
- 4.2.3. The value of the product shall be refunded by depositing a balance in the account on the El Mundo website, in the electronic wallet, by means of purchase vouchers, or by phone transfer, or by bank transfer or any other method that we may specify from time to time..
4.3. Returned products are accepted and the value of the returned products will be refunded by El Mundo on behalf of the seller.
4.4.Modifications made to the Returns Page or the Refunds Page in respect of all purchases are effective from the date the modification is posted on the Mondo website..
5.1. Amounts payable under these General Terms and Conditions shall be paid in accordance with the Payments Information and Instructions on the Mondo website Payments Information and Guidelines
6. Content Rules
6.1. In these General Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” means the following:
- 6.1.1. all works and materials (including but not limited to written texts, graphics, images, audio and video content, audio-visual materials, scripts, software and files) that Seller sends to Mondo for storage, publication, processing or subsequent transmission;
- 6.1.2. All communications on the El Mundo website, including product reviews, ratings, and comments.
6.2. Your Content and Mondo's use of such Content must be accurate, complete and truthful in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions.
6.3.Your content must be decent, civil, and tasteful, and comply with generally accepted standards of online etiquette,
and must not:
- 6.3.1. be abusive, indecent, indecent, pornographic, obscene, suggestive or sexual; or
- 6.3.2. Pictures depicting violence in an explicit, pictorial or unjustified manner; or
- 6.3.3. advocates the violation of laws relating to racism, religion, hatred or discrimination;
- 6.3.4. Content that is deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, anti-social, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory;
- 6.3.5. any content that is likely to cause inconvenience, inconvenience or undue concern to any person; or
- 6.3.6. random and unwanted.
6.4. Your Content must not be unlawful or unlawful, infringe any person's legal rights, or cause any legal action against any person (in any case, in a jurisdiction and under any applicable law) and your Content must not be Breach or breach of my duty:
- 6.4.1. Any copyright, moral rights, database rights, trademark rights, design rights, intellectual property use rights or any other intellectual property rights.
- 6.4.2. any rights of trust, privacy or rights under data protection laws;
- 6.4.3. any contractual obligation owed to any person; or
- 6.4.4. Any judgment made under any court ruling.
6.5. You are obligated not to use the site to link to any website or web page that consists of or provides content that would violate the general terms and conditions if it was published on the Mundo site.
6.6.You are obligated not to display any content on the Mundo website that is or has been the subject of any legal procedures or any other similar complaint from any third party.
6.7.The evaluation feature on the El Mundo website is used to facilitate the evaluation of products by the buyer and you may not use the evaluation feature or any other form of communication to provide inaccurate, incorrect or fictitious evaluations.
6.8.You are committed not to interfere in any type of transaction through: ( i )contacting another user to buy or sell a product listed on the Mundo Store outside the Mundo website; or (ii) Communicate with a user with active or completed transactions to warn them of a particular buyer, seller or product; or (iii) Contact another user with intent to collect any payment.
6.9.You acknowledge that all users of the Mundo Store are solely responsible for interaction with other users and that you should exercise caution when communicating with users and not send personal information including credit card details to users.
6.10.El Mundo has the right to review your content periodically and to remove any content at its discretion for any reason..
6.11.You shall notify El Mondo immediately in the event that you discover any illegal content or activity on the El Mondo website or any content or activity that violates these General Terms and Conditions, by contacting El Mondo in accordance with Section 23 of the General Terms and Conditions..
7. Mundo's rights to use the content
7.1. El Mundo grants you a non-exclusive, royalty-free, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, reformat, copy, publish, translate and distribute your Content through El Mondo's marketing channels and any existing or future media..
7.2.Mondo grants the right to license the rights licensed under Section 7.1 to third parties.
7.3.Mondo grants the right to bring a claim for infringement of rights licensed under Section 7.1.
7.4.You hereby waive all of your moral rights in Your Content to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law; You represent and warrant that all other moral rights in Your Content are waived to the fullest extent permitted by Egyptian law.
7.5.If you breach the Content Rules in any way, or if Mondo is reasonably suspected of breaching the Content Rules, El Mondo may delete, unpublish or modify any or all of the Seller Content without prejudice to Mondo's other rights under these General Terms and Conditions.
8. Use of the Website and Mobile Applications
8.1. In Section 8, the words “shop” and “site” will be used interchangeably to refer to the El Mundo website and mobile applications..
8.2.You may do the following:
- 8.2.1. View pages from the El Mundo website on a browser;
- 8.2.2. downloading pages from the El Mundo website for temporary retention;
- 8.2.3. printing pages from the El Mundo website for personal and non-commercial use, provided that such printing is not periodic or excessive;
- 8.2.4. Download audio and video files from the El Mundo website using the video and audio content player; And
- 8.2.5. use our store services via a browser,
- Subject to the other provisions of these General Terms and Conditions.
8.3. Except as permitted in Section 8.2 or other provisions of these General Terms and Conditions, you agree not to download any content from El Mundo or save any such content to your computer..
8.4.The El Mundo website may only be used for your personal and commercial purposes in connection with the sale or purchase of products on the El Mundo website.
8.5.You undertake not to modify or alter any content on the Mundo website , except as expressly permitted in these General Terms and Conditions.
8.6.If you do not own or administer any rights to any content on the Mundo website , you agree not to:
- 8.6.1. Republish content on the El Mundo website (including republishing on another website);
- 8.6.2. sell, rent or license content on the Mundo Site;
- 8.6.3. view any content from El Mundo publicly;
- 8.6.4. exploit the content for commercial purposes; or
- 8.6.5. Content redistribution.
8.7. Notwithstanding the provisions of Section 8.6, links to products and redistribution of El Mundo's newsletter and promotional content of El Mundo in print or electronic form may be forwarded to any person..
8.8.El Mundo has the right to suspend or restrict access to the El Mundo website in whole or in part and/or the use of any feature on El Mondo’s website. What are the procedures for accessing the El Mundo website?.
8.9.You commit not to do the following:
- 8.9.1. use the mundo website in any way or take any action that will or may cause damage to the website or impair the website’s performance, availability, accessibility, integrity, or security;
- 8.9.2. use the El Mundo Site in any way that is unethical, illegal, illegitimate, fraudulent or harmful or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- 8.9.3. hacking or tampering with the mondo site;
- 8.9.4. investigate, examine or test the Site without the permission of El Mundo;
- 8.9.5. circumvent any documentation or security systems or procedures on or relating to our Site;
- 8.9.6. use El Mundo to copy, store, host, transmit, transmit, use, publish or distribute any content consisting of (or relating to) any spyware, computer virus, or Trojan horse or worm or keystroke logger or rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- 8.9.7. impose an unreasonably large load on the resources of the Mundo site (including bandwidth, storage and processing capacity);
- 8.9.8. decrypt any communications sent by or to our Site without the permission of El Mundo;
- 8.9.9. conduct any systematic or automatic data collection activities (including but not limited to scraping, mining, extraction and data collection) on or in connection with the Site without our express written consent;
- 8.9.10. Accessing or interacting with the El Mundo website by using any robot or spider or any other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing;
- 8.9.11. use our website only through our public interface;
- 8.9.12. Violation of the instructions contained in the file robots.txt on the El Mundo website ;
- 8.9.13. use data collected from the El Mundo website for any direct marketing activity (including, but not limited to, email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mail); or
- 8.9.14. Doing anything that interferes with the normal use of El Mundo.
9. Copyright and Trademarks
9.1. Subject to the express provisions of these General Terms and Conditions:
- 9.1.1. Mondo, together with its licensors, owns all copyright and other intellectual property rights in and to Mondo and all content on the Site; And
- 9.1.2. All copyrights and other intellectual property rights of the Mundo site and the contents on the site are reserved.
9.2. All Mundo logos and other registered and unregistered trademarks are trademarks owned by Mundo alone; Mondo does not allow the use of these trademarks, and their use is a violation of Mondo's rights.
9.3.Trademarks of third parties, whether registered or not registered on the El Mundo website, are the property of their respective owners. El Mundo does not guarantee and El Mundo has no connection with the parties that own the trademarks. Therefore, El Mundo may not grant any licenses for these marks..
10. Data privacy and confidentiality
10.1. Sellers agree to process their personal data in accordance with the Privacy and Cookie Notice Privacy and Cookie Notice for Mondo.
10.3.Sellers are directly responsible to buyers in case of misuse of buyers’ personal data and El Mundo will not bear any responsibility towards buyers in case of misuse of buyers personal data.
11. Due diligence and review rights
11.1. El Mondo operates an anti-money laundering program and reserves the right to conduct due diligence checks on all El Mondo store users.
11.2.You are obligated to provide all information and documents related to your business, in addition to the ability to enter your commercial premises upon our request and for the following reasons:
- 11.2.1. In order to verify your compliance with the terms and conditions of this Contract and to perform your obligations under it;
- 11.2.2. for the purpose of filing disclosures pursuant to an order issued by a court or other governmental body; or
- 11.2.3. As required by applicable law or regulations.
12. Mondo's role as an online store
12.1. You acknowledge the following:
- 12.1.1. Mondo is not able to verify the identity of all users of the Store, and Mondo does not verify their financial/credit capabilities, intentions or checks;
- 12.1.2. El Mundo does not verify, verify or monitor all information included;
- 12.1.3. We are not a party to any contract for the sale or purchase of products advertised on El Mundo Store;
- 12.1.4. We are not involved in any transaction between Buyer and Seller in any way, we only facilitate the sale between Buyer and Seller and make payments on behalf of Sellers;
- 12.1.5. Ban El Mundo is not an agent for any buyer or seller,
- Accordingly, El Mondo shall not be liable to any person in connection with an offer to sell, sell or buy any of the products advertised on El Mondo's website; In addition, El Mundo is not responsible for carrying out any contractual obligations arising from a contract of sale or purchase of any products and El Mondo will not have any obligation to mediate between the parties to any contract.
12.2. El Mundo does not guarantee or represent:
- 12.2.1. completeness and accuracy of the information published on the Mondo Store;
- 12.2.2. Continuously updating the content on the El Mundo website;
- 12.2.3. The absence of operating errors on the Mondo online store website; or
- 12.2.4. The site remains available or any of the services remains available.
12.3. El Mondo reserves the right to discontinue or change any or all of El Mondo’s services, and to stop posting content to El Mondo Shop, at any time at El Mondo’s sole discretion without any notice or explanation; You will not be entitled to any compensation for stopping or changing any of the services of the Mondo Store or stopping its publication.
12.4.We do not guarantee any commercial results related to the use of the Site.
12.5.Representations and warranties relating to these General Terms and Conditions, the Mondo Store, and its use shall not be taken into account to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law subject to Section 13.1.
13. LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
13.1. There are no general terms and conditions:
- 13.1.1. limit any responsibilities in any way contrary to what is provided by applicable law; or
- 13.1.2. excludes any legal obligations or rights that it may not exclude under law,
13.2. The limitation and exclusion of liability set forth in Section 13 and other provisions of these General Terms and Conditions:
- 13.2.1. Subject to Section 13.1 of the General Terms and Conditions;
- 13.2.2. govern all obligations arising under these General Terms and Conditions or relating to the subject matter of these General Terms and Conditions including civil liability arising from fault (including negligence) and breach of obligations arising from law, except as expressly provided in these General Terms and Conditions.
13.3. El Mundo shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind resulting from the services provided free of charge.
13.4. The total liability of Mondo to you in connection with any contract for the provision of services to you in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions shall not exceed the total amount paid or payable to Mondo under that contract and each separate transaction on the Mondo Store is a separate contract in the application of this Section 13.4.
13.5.Without prejudice to Section 13.4, MINDO shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind, including in connection with the following::
- 13.5.1. any losses arising from any interruption or malfunction of the Site;
- 13.5.2. any losses arising from any event or events beyond MINDO's reasonable control;
- 13.5.3. any business losses, including, without limitation, loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, business opportunity or goodwill;
- 13.5.4. any loss or damage to any data, database or software; or
- 13.5.5. Any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
13.6. As it is in the interest of El Mundo to limit the personal liability of its officials and employees, and taking into account this interest, you acknowledge that El Mondo is a limited liability entity; You agree and undertake not to bring any personal action against the officials or employees of Mundo in relation to any losses you incur in connection with the Mundo Store or these General Terms and Conditions (and this will not limit or exclude the liability of the Limited Liability Entity for the acts and omissions of the officials and employees of Mundo).
13.7.The Mundo website contains affiliate links to other websites owned and operated by third parties; These links are not recommendations and we have no control over the third party websites and their contents, and assume no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may result from your use of them..
14.1. You undertake under these General Terms and Conditions to indemnify Mondo for:
- 14.1.1. Any and all losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including but not limited to legal expenses and any sums incurred by Mondo to any third party for the settlement of a claim or dispute) incurred by El Mondo and arising directly or indirectly from your use of the Mondo Store or any violation by you for any provision of these General Terms and Conditions or the provisions, policies or guidelines of MINDO; And
- 14.1.2. Any liability for VAT or any other tax liability that El Mondo may have in connection with any sale, supply or purchase made through El Mondo Store, arising out of your failure to pay, withhold, declare or register to pay VAT or any other tax due in Any area.
15. Breach of the General Terms and Conditions
15.1. In the event that El Mondo allows you to register an account on El Mondo Store, it will remain in existence indefinitely, subject to these General Terms and Conditions.
15.2.If you breach any of the obligations contained in these General Terms and Conditions, or if Mundo is suspected of breaching the General Terms and Conditions or any of the provisions, policies or guidelines of Mundo in any way, then Mundo is entitled to do the following::
- 15.2.1. temporarily suspend your access to the mondo store;
- 15.2.2. permanently prevent you from accessing the mondo store;
- 15.2.3. Block computers that useIP your access to the Mondo Store ;
- 15.2.4. Reach out to any or all of your Internet service providers and request that your access to the Mondo Store be blocked;
- 15.2.5. suspend or delete your account on the Mundo website; Wow
- 15.2.6. Initiate legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise.
15.3. You shall not take any action to circumvent the suspension, prohibition or blocking of your access to the Mondo Store (including but not limited to creating and/or using a different account) in the event that Mondo suspends, prevents or blocks your access to the Mondo Store in whole or in part..
16. The entirety of the contract
16.1. These General Terms and Conditions and the Mundo Terms, Policies and Guidelines (and in relation to the Seller, the Seller Terms and Conditions are added) constitute the entire agreement between you and Mundo with respect to your use of the Mundo Store and will supersede all prior agreements between you and Mundo.
17. Sequence of terms and conditions
17.1. In the event that these General Terms and Conditions conflict with the Seller’s Terms and Conditions, and the Terms, Policies and Guidelines of El Mundo; These General Terms and Conditions, Seller Terms and Conditions, and Mundo Terms and Conditions will operate in the order described in this section..
18. Revision and modification
18.1. El Mundo has the right to revise these General Terms and Conditions, Seller Terms and Conditions, and El Mundo Terms, Policies and Guidelines from time to time..
18-2.Revised general terms and conditions from the date of publication apply to the Mondo Store
19. The possibility of separation
19.1. If a court or other competent authority decides that a provision of these General Terms and Conditions is illegal and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will remain in effect..
19.2.If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these General Terms and Conditions exists and would be legal or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed deleted, and the remainder of the section will survive.
20.1. You hereby agree that El Mundo may assign, transfer, sub-contract or dispose of its rights and/or obligations under these General Terms and Conditions.
20.2.You may not, without the written consent of El Mundo, assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of any of your rights and/or obligations under these General Terms and Conditions.
21. Third Party Rights
21.1. The Contract under these General Terms and Conditions is for our benefit and for you, and is not intended to be used by a third party or to be enforceable by any third party..
21.2.The exercise of the rights of the parties arising from a contract entered into under these General Terms and Conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.